Please submit abstracts (maximum of 300 words) for oral/poster presentations under the conference themes.
Indigenous organisations, community groups, practitioners, students and early career researchers are particularly encouraged to submit abstracts.
Best Poster and Oral Presentation Awards
Three poster presentations will be recognized for interdisciplinary research, stakeholder engagement and innovation relevant to one or more themes of the conference. These three $500 awards will be announced at the closing session on Day 2. One of the awards will be given to an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander research project.
- Importance of the topic or problem: original, important, relevant to the conference theme
- The approach (design / methods) is clearly described, appropriate to the objectives and acceptable quality
- The findings (results) are clearly described, trustworthy
- The implication of this study is significant to environmental and population health, including new or advanced knowledge, socioeconomic, environmental and/or cultural benefits for Australia and international communities.
- Organisation and clarity of poster or oral presentation
HEAL Special Issue
Authors will have the opportunity to submit full manuscripts for publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health or another peer-reviewed journal. Publication fees for twelve selected manuscripts will be fully waived.
Submissions close on Sunday 16th October, 11.59pm AEDT.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.